Yeah! Chinese Cuisine
This restaurant and bar in a commercial shopping center appeals to the high-tech workers who want to escape their office environment for some upscale Chinese cuisine. Owners requested a design departing from the typical colors and styling of other Chinese restaurants to celebrate their yummy offerings – thus the name: Yeah!
- Creative lighting played a key role defining the mood of the two spaces. Suspended ceiling over the bar was edge-lit to create an ambient glow. Custom decorative ceiling and wall sconces added unique illumination.
- Locating the bar in the middle of the restaurant not only provided 2 unique spaces but also helped with acoustics, separating the noisier bar area from the fine dining area.
- Unique floor treatments were used directionally to lead guests from one space to the other.
- Rich jewel-tone color palette of deep blue green and gold works well with the crisp white table cloths and contemporary serviceware.
- Marbleized columns provide connection with rich ethnic tradition and offer interesting transition from bar to dining rooms.
Ready to get started?
Want to discuss your project, or maybe you just have a few questions?