With a contemporary McDonald’s just opened next door, Kathy was commissioned to redesign and update this 70’s chain burger restaurant inside and out. Kathy’s team tackled everything from maximizing durability of furnishings and finishes to updating monument signs. They also designed a new exterior entry, created a color and finish scheme, and provided colored renderings and sample boards to the local planning commission for review and approval.
- Interior space planning was designed to mirror coffered ceiling architecture.
- Restrooms were redesigned to be ADA compliant and graffiti-proof.
- New main entrance was architecturally enhanced.
- Handicap parking was brought up to code.
- Re-coloration and texturizing the building exterior made it fresh and attractive.
Ready to get started?
Want to discuss your project, or maybe you just have a few questions?