Inn at Jack London Square
Intimate B&B remodel offers Zen-like ambiance to business travelers and tourists at historical Jack London Square.
- Established the landmark location of the hotel through a unique custom mural and artwork.
- Unified the two-story lobby space with dramatic high-back, carved ebony wood-framed seating and elongated copper pendant lights.
- Invited barrier-free access to a small lower lobby with a custom reception desk featuring multiple-level countertops.
- Enhanced the Zen quality of guest rooms through the use of soft-to-the-eye natural finishes, colors, and patterns.
- Added long-term savings for owners with water-saving faucets, showerheads, and dual-flush toilets.