Award Winning Small Kitchen
Visualize two cooks who love to entertain in one very small, confined galley kitchen. This dilemma challenged Kathy to do some very creative space planning.
- Fireplace between the living room and kitchen was removed to open the space.
- Living room coat closet was reversed to form kitchen niche for new large refrigerator.
- New kitchen boasts high end Miele appliances, including a speed oven, owners’ favorite appliance for healthy cooking.
- Two smaller single sinks with garbage disposals were installed, one for each cook.
- Dining area was enlarged by recessing 3/4 of new buffet cabinet through wall into adjoining garage space.
- Rich, earthy, masculine look was accomplished with use of multi-wood tones, fossil-look porcelain wall tile, and hand forged steel accents.
Ready to get started?
Want to discuss your project, or maybe you just have a few questions?