Award Winning Small Kitchen
Visualize two cooks who love to entertain in one very small, confined galley kitchen. This dilemma challenged Kathy to do some very creative space planning.
Read more about design elements...
- Fireplace between the living room and kitchen was removed to open the space.
- Living room coat closet was reversed to form kitchen niche for new large refrigerator.
- New kitchen boasts high end Miele appliances, including a speed oven, owners’ favorite appliance for healthy cooking.
- Two smaller single sinks with garbage disposals were installed, one for each cook.
- Dining area was enlarged by recessing 3/4 of new buffet cabinet through wall into adjoining garage space.
- Rich, earthy, masculine look was accomplished with use of multi-wood tones, fossil-look porcelain wall tile, and hand forged steel accents.
Ready to get started?
Want to discuss your project, or maybe you just have a few questions?