An addition of a full bar lounge, part of a new long-term lease agreement, drove these Clients to invest in updating and restructuring the entire restaurant for better functionality. Its successful design was an amalgamation of talents – Ed Fernandez, Architect and Kathy Bate, ASID, Interior Designer.
- A private dining area was repurposed into a popular bar lounge serving adjoining hotel guests and regular clientele alike.
- Modern New York Diner, the buzz word for design styling, was achieved with warm wood tones, featured pie / espresso bar, retro LED lighting and pullman booth layout.
- Strong linear elements draw the eye from one end of dining room all the way to the semi-private bar lounge repeating the classic diner layout.
- Multi-use banquet / overflow room handsomely repeats the theme with wood floors, soffit and furnishings while photography reflects the Oakland location.
- 1st Place ASID Design Competition
Ready to get started?
Want to discuss your project, or maybe you just have a few questions?