Vibrant interior invites the celebration of guests gathering over food by converting a 7,200-square-foot warehouse-style pizza location into an energetic, warm, multi-functional restaurant, reflecting the regional colors and cuisine of Puebla, Mexico.
Read more about design elements...
- Added intense, rich colors on walls throughout space. Rich brown stained concrete floor grounds a bright color scheme, and black painted higher ceiling hides a myriad of mechanical and electrical elements.
- Provided division and dynamic, flowing movement through the space with curvaceous soffits, banquette seating, and counters.
- Supplied focal points and eye-catching uniqueness to restaurant with artisanal mosaic tile bar and native Mexican crafts.
- Reflected modern Mexican style with the use of contemporary lighting, see-through copper divider screens, and metal-leg chairs.
- Encouraged interaction between staff and guests with bar-style counter for tortilla-making and long tequila bar housing over 300 varieties of agave liquor.
Ready to get started?
Want to discuss your project, or maybe you just have a few questions?